Luxury Vinyl Classifications
Duraceramic and Adura are two classifications in the luxury vinyl tile category that have taken off very well. These tiles, made to look like ceramic or wood, are vinyl with a backer board. They can be grouted, or un-grouted and sealed to provide a ceramic look at a lower cost with more durability. They can also be staggered, and with realistic knots and scraping, it looks just like a heavy duty wood floor. Resilient floors are capable of installation over many existing surfaces and are also easy to clean and resist stains better than most other floors.
- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to long periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.
Offers many options.
“Thoroughness; careful with homeowner’s furniture and walls; willingness to explain everything; came across as really caring about doing a good job (Not to mention my beautiful carpets). Offers many options.”
— The LaFreniere’s
You have our best in mind!
“I appreciate the overall care and concern extended in educating me in regards to floor covering; maintenance, preservation and cleaning tips assure me that you have our best in mind! I’m going to use Superior Floors forever, and recommend you to all my friends!”
“This is my third time using Superior Floors. As usual, I am thoroughly pleased with the results. My floors look incredible! Superior Floors has my highest recommendation!.”
— The Bruno’s
Call today to schedule an estimate!
We thank all of our new and loyal clients for their business.
Connect with us on Facebook!