Fast and easy installation.
Whether you have an active family or are trying find flooring that it easy to maintain, laminate can fit many flooring needs. For those wondering what a true laminate floor is, let us help! It’s really a combination of special resins paper layers, fiber core and a print film that are all fused together into a solid mass. Due to the structural make up, laminate flooring will not stain or fade from sunlight. It is also extremely impact resistant and offers a glueless locking system for a no mess installation. With a wide assortment of colors and patterns, laminate is a versatile option for any flooring project.
Mohawk Laminate Flooring offers a wide selection of rich colors and designs in several different grades, including laminates with pre-attached underlayments to help deaden sound and keep the floor warmer and “embossed-in-register” designs in which the surface texture exactly matches the image texture for highly realistic look and feel of real hardwood, tile and stones styles.
- Do dust-mop and vacuum your floor frequently, especially in high-traffic areas; only use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush.
- Do keep pets’ nails trimmed and their paws free of dirt, gravel, grease, oil, and stains.
- Do use protective window coverings to block fade-causing UV rays and excessive heat from direct sunlight, and rearrange rugs and furniture periodically to help your floor age evenly.
- Do remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on floor.
- Do avoid exposure to water as much as possible during inclement weather.
- Do not wet-mop or clean your floor with water or other liquid; for slightly damp maintenance, lightly spray laminate cleaner on a duster and wipe dry immediately.
- Do not use any type of cleaning machine such as spray mops, steam cleaners/mops, power cleaners or buffing machines.
- Do not use wax, polish, oils, soaps, detergents, shine enhancers, varnish, silicon or ammonia to clean floor.
- Do not use harsh cleaning aids such as steel wool pads, any scouring pads containing metal or scouring powders.
- Do not use 2-in-1 cleaners with polish that may contain acrylics or urethane polish to restore gloss.
Offers many options.
“Thoroughness; careful with homeowner’s furniture and walls; willingness to explain everything; came across as really caring about doing a good job (Not to mention my beautiful carpets). Offers many options.”
— The LaFreniere’s
You have our best in mind!
“I appreciate the overall care and concern extended in educating me in regards to floor covering; maintenance, preservation and cleaning tips assure me that you have our best in mind! I’m going to use Superior Floors forever, and recommend you to all my friends!”
“This is my third time using Superior Floors. As usual, I am thoroughly pleased with the results. My floors look incredible! Superior Floors has my highest recommendation!.”
— The Bruno’s
Call today to schedule an estimate!
We thank all of our new and loyal clients for their business.
Connect with us on Facebook